The Joyrolla Cart - Black
- Made with 100% recycled fabric
- Light weight powder coated aluminium frame
- Double skate quality bearings for the smoothest roll possible.
- Tough lightweight wheels
- Big 54 litre capacity
- Slim line handle for easy one handed movement.
- Internal storage for your laptop or magazines
- Simple One Person Assembly
How do you assemble the cart? Take a look.
• Frame Size: 100cm H X 40cm
• Bag Size: 62cm H X 35cm W X 25cm W
• Large 54 litre capacity (approx 4 large shopping bags)
• Front external pocket for easy access
• Internal storage for your phone, laptop or veggies
• External fabric - 100% recycled polyester canvas (made with the equivalent of 50 plastic bottles) and a water-resistant coating
• Internal lining - 100% recycled nylon with water-resistant coating
• G hook secured lid to ensure your goodies stay secure when rolling. The hook is also used to keep the lid upright for easy packing.
• Heavy duty powder coated, lightweight aluminium frame
• A tall 1m handle means there will be no slouching here
• Industrially designed for an evenly balanced load.
• Slimline handle for easy one-handed movement
• Double skate quality bearings for the smoothest roll possible
• Tough lightweight replaceable wheels
• Easy assembly - just you and an allen Key
• Fold flat frame for long-term storage
• Go bag free and use the cart as small trolley for bulky items and boxes by removing the bag from the frame.
• Recommended Load: 25 kg
Free shipping Australia wide on all orders over $100.
By purchasing a Joyrolla cart you are directly supporting people experiencing hardship who may not have access to regular meals. For each cart sold, we donate the equivalent of 15 meals through our charity partner SecondBite. SecondBite works with food growers and retailers to rescue edible food that was bound for landfill and distribute it around the country.
Can’t go grocery shopping without it anymore 🏻
We are so glad you find it so useful ;-)
Sturdy and stylish. Love it! And with a large food market about to open in my street, my Joyrolla will get heaps of use.
Thank you so much. So glad you love it ;-)
When I fist saw the Joyrolla cross my Insta feed, I was like "that's so cool"! But I had bad flash backs to an old trolley I had that gave me shoulder pain and was really noisy to roll around. Plus the price was on the higher side (not going to lie!), so I purged it from my brain.
Then I kept seeing it on SM, following me. One day I realised I needed a better solution than lugging a bag full of groceries up and down the street (causing sore shoulders) or waiting for my partner to be free for grocery runs (even worse when he is away). Then I decided to buy a trolley.
I searched "shopping trolley" and was initially going to buy a cheapy one. But then I remembered how the drawstring of my old one ripped after a few uses, how squeaky the wheels were and how saggy the bag was. I just knew i would have to replace it after a few months and I like to buy for quality things that last a long time.
So I decided to research the Joyrolla more. I was drawn in by its good looks, extra pockets, no sag bag and the smooth looking wheels. I could see that thought was put into the design and there was nothing else on the market that came close to it. Then I saw that there was a Green Friday sale on with a nice discount. That sealed the deal (still a bit pricey, but I decided it was a tax back treat).
I was SO excited for my Joyrolla to arrive that I jumped out of bed and rushed to the post office BEFORE breakfast (a big deal for me) to pick it up. I even assembled it AT the post office so I could roll it home!
Once I took her on her maiden journey, I was so impressed with the lightweight design, super smooth wheels, pockets and just how good it looked! I loaded up with 3 bags of clothing, library books and then a supermarket trip on the ways home full of heavy things I could never carry. I felt so independent and strong.
I am so glad I went for the Joyrolla over a cheap one. And I love how good it looks, matches my mostly black wardrobe and such a joy to use. I feel like the coolest grandma (despite not actually being a grandma!)
I would also love to see a green version, but maybe its a bit too late for me now as this one will be in my life for a very long time. Maybe I shall leave it in my will for my nieces!
Thank you for reading such a long review, but this Joyrolla was honestly such a perfect purchase for my life. I feel much more free and have less sore arms/back now.
Wowee, thank you for taking the time to write this review ;-) This makes us super happy.
Changed our stroll into Manly for groceries and our fortnightly organic market load up. Only think it needs is little compartment separators. Divide the main storage into three to reduce the weight on produce. Such a smooth ride.
Perfect usage for the cart ;-) thank you for the review. We have been looking at how we can make compartments or something along those lines, without loosing too much space, that can be added into the cart.
I love this a lot - very functional and has made my life a lot easier. I don’t have a car and used to lug heavy bags of shopping home on foot. This is so much easier. The tyres are really solid and it looks good. Today someone stopped me at the shops and asked where I got it. I gave it a rave review and she took a picture of the Joyrolla name, so she could look it up later. Two very enthusiastic thumbs up.