The Joyrolla Cart - Ochre
- Made with 100% recycled fabric
- Light weight powder coated aluminium frame
- Double skate quality bearings for the smoothest roll possible.
- Tough lightweight wheels
- Big 54 litre capacity
- Slim line handle for easy one handed movement.
- Internal storage for your laptop or magazines
- Simple One Person Assembly
How do you assemble the cart? Take a look.
• Frame Size: 100cm H X 40cm
• Bag Size: 62cm H X 35cm W X 25cm W
• Large 54 litre capacity (approx 4 large shopping bags)
• Front external pocket for easy access
• Internal storage for your phone, laptop or veggies
• External fabric - 100% recycled polyester canvas (made with the equivalent of 50 plastic bottles) and a water-resistant coating
• Internal lining - 100% recycled nylon with water-resistant coating
• G hook secured lid to ensure your goodies stay secure when rolling. The hook is also used to keep the lid upright for easy packing.
• Heavy duty powder coated, lightweight aluminium frame
• A tall 1m handle means there will be no slouching here
• Industrially designed for an evenly balanced load.
• Slimline handle for easy one-handed movement
• Double skate quality bearings for the smoothest roll possible
• Tough lightweight replaceable wheels
• Easy assembly - just you and an allen Key
• Fold flat frame for long-term storage
• Go bag free and use the cart as small trolley for bulky items and boxes by removing the bag from the frame.
• Recommended Load: 25 kg
Free shipping Australia wide on all orders over $100.
By purchasing a Joyrolla cart you are directly supporting people experiencing hardship who may not have access to regular meals. For each cart sold, we donate the equivalent of 15 meals through our charity partner SecondBite. SecondBite works with food growers and retailers to rescue edible food that was bound for landfill and distribute it around the country.
Practical, functional and stylish. I get stopped multiple times by people at the market asking where my beauty is from. Love all the pockets / colour / design.
Thank you Isabelle, amazing to hear.
I went on a whim to buy this given the price, but seriously it’s worth it. You can tell that there’s a lot of care put in the production of it. I’ve also enjoyed the compartments, smooth wheeli-ness and hydrophobic coating.
Thanks for making me look extra trendy!
Hi Dan, So glad you see the value of the cart ;-) We appreciate that you can see the details and thoughts that went into the design. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We love our new Joyrolla cart. It is large and sturdy so can take a heavy load but is still effortless to pull along. We have no car and it is a 15 minute walk to the nearest supermarkets so this cart saves on sore arms and hands from carrying multiple shopping bags. Highly recommended!
This Brings us joy ;-) perfect usage case.
There is a reason Granny used to have a rolling cart and I’m grateful there is a more stylish option.
Rolls really nicely and fits my weekly farmers market shop for our large family. Has everything I need and love how lots of little design details have been thought of, inside & outside pockets, removable & washable parts, the lid easily clips up to stay open etc. The only change I would make is maybe a layer or piece you could zip or clip in the middle so things on the bottom don’t get squashed, but I just layer heavy things on the bottom and it’s totally fine. So much easier than carrying all the bags of produce. I love it 💛
Thank you for your review ;-) We will see what we can do to distribute storage throughout the bag. It does help to pack heavies at the bottom and layer on top like you said. Amazing.
I love this a lot - very functional and has made my life a lot easier. I don’t have a car and used to lug heavy bags of shopping home on foot. This is so much easier. The tyres are really solid and it looks good. Today someone stopped me at the shops and asked where I got it. I gave it a rave review and she took a picture of the Joyrolla name, so she could look it up later. Two very enthusiastic thumbs up.